Assisted living is a little extra support for the activities of daily living. Bathing, eating, dressing, medication management — whatever helps preserve your independence can be provided. Available 24/7, our licensed quality of life specialists are here for you, respecting dignity, enriching quality of life. That’s the Volterra way.
Compassionate and professional care: Watch our video.
- Weekly housekeeping, daily room freshening and ongoing maintenance
- Weekly flat linen service
- Wi-Fi and all utilities included except telephone
- Emergency response system in all assisted living apartments
- Emergency pendants available
Community access is included. As a Volterra assisted living resident, you can indulge in everything your ChampionsGate or Kissimmee, Florida retirement community offers. You’re living the sweet life — la dolce vita, even when assisted:
- Three meals daily in The Florentine, with accommodations for special diets
- Internet café
- Daily programs and a full calendar of events
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Art studio, game room and dinner theater
- Guest suites for visiting family and friends
- Medical management, health maintenance and related programs
- Laundry for personal items
- Beauty salon and spa, plus massage room
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, medical appointments and other area outings
For more information about assisted living in the Kissimmee and ChampionsGate Florida area, contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers here to common questions about assisted living.
For people who can still live independently but need extra assistance with daily tasks — taking medication, bathing, dressing, meals, housekeeping, transportation and other everyday needs — assisted living provides customized plans for care and assistance. Trained professionals provide an individualized level of support, while helping preserve an active lifestyle filled with friends, neighbors and family.
Professional opinions aid in determining the level and type of individual need. So whether it’s for yourself or a loved one, start with a physician’s assessment. When help with daily tasks is needed — taking medicines, bathing, dressing, meals, transportation and housekeeping — assisted living can be the answer. And remember, the goal of assisted living is simply to help the resident maintain as much independence as possible.
Your independence matters, so you have the freedom to furnish and decorate your apartment any way you wish. Bring treasured furniture and belongings, or make a fresh start with new pieces that make everyday living even more comfortable.
Every day is filled with opportunities to build new friendships through activity choices, socials and entertainment, as well as access to life-enriching services and amenities shared between the Volterra senior living communities.
Private transportation services are available for physician visits and other needs. Additionally, scheduled transportation will take residents out on group excursions for shopping, dining and entertainment.