Home, sweet Tuscan-inspired ChampionsGate home.
Relish amenity-rich easy living. Like an idyllic Italian village, Volterra at ChampionsGate lets you know you’re appreciated:
- Independent living close to golf, shopping and entertainment — and enhanced with supreme amenities
- Assisted living helping with the tasks of daily living
- Memory care serving those who have Alzheimer’s or another form of age-related dementia
- Residency agreements, providing maximum financial flexibility and freedom
Superior dining is a Volterra hallmark, and here, you’ll find several fine restaurants to choose from:
- Ciao, fine dining that features steak and seafood. View menu.
- Saluté, the casual restaurant and sports bar that offer a menu of appetizers, burgers, salads and beers, wines and cocktails. View menu.
- Biscotti e Latté, the cozy grab-and-go bistro and coffee shop. View menu.
- The Florentine, serving assisted living residents selections from the Ciao menu.
For our ChampionsGate-area neighbors
Neighbors welcome! ChampionsGate- and Kissimmee-area residents in the age 55+ Active Adult Community are welcome in our Volterra communities. At ChampionsGate, you’re invited to:
- Discover our Volterra private label wine collection, served in our restaurants and soon to be available for sale by the bottle.
- Indulge in our spa/salon — Bellissimo. Call 321-250-5137 to schedule an appointment.
- Dine anytime in any of our restaurants. For reservations, call 1-800-794-0926.
Find out more about Volterra at ChampionsGate. Contact us.
Home comforts with a touch of Italy
Floor plans are studio, 1- and 2-bedroom layouts, with 5 spacious independent living, 3 assisted living and 1 memory care design. Each has our distinctive Tuscan-inspired feel, with courteous and proficient housekeeping services. All residences also include maintenance, modern appliances and all utilities except telephone.
Select a floor plan for an expanded view.
Find out more about what the active Volterra lifestyle is like when you join us for an event or a tour.